- Use one or more of our supported payment gateways.
- Change gateways at any time without making code changes.
- Recurring transactions use your gateway's native recurring billing, so that credit card information
isn't stored locally.
- Process credit card transactions in any currency.
- Receive an immediate confirmation/failure notice of the transaction.
- Specify on a per-transaction basis which gateway you would like to use.
- Complete charge records available via CP or API.
- Simple Refunds for any transaction/gateway.
- Process recurring (subscription) charges every X number of days.
- Include optional Free Trials so that the first charge is delayed by X days.
- Update credit card details linked to a subscription.
- Push notifications of payments, cancellations, expirations, and upcoming charges can be made via HTTP POSTS.
- Plans are a collection of recurring billing data such as charge interval, # of occurrences, free trial, and notification URL.
- Simply send a plan ID with your Recur transaction request to create a recurring transaction based on a plan.
- Check a customer's active plans to see their current subscriptions.
- Create an unlimited number of automatic emails which are sent during specific events such as a new charge, new recurring charge, expiration, cancellation,
upcoming expiration, upcoming charge, etc.
- Include dynamic information in each email such as charge amount, customer information, plan information, etc.
- Not required for any transactions (except for payment gateways such as PayPal that require full billing addresses).
- Create customer records automatically during transactions or through separate "New Customer" requests.
- Retrieve all active customer plans, charge history, and profile information.
A Multi-Tenant Platform
- Create unlimited "Client" accounts via the API or Control Panel.
- Each account is a full-featured OpenGateway account under your control. They can login via the CP or have full API access.
- Perfect for Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) billing, allowing your users to accept payments through their own merchant
accounts, or managing multiple billing operations with one platform.
- Full records of each order, its status, linked gateway, etc.
- Generate reports of income filtered by timeframe, recurring plan, linked gateway, customer, etc.
- Full customer database (if you choose to send customer information).
- Easily pass coupon codes in your payment requests to alter the charge amounts.
- Coupons can be percentage-based or fixed dollar amounts.
- For recurring charges, you can alter the initial charge, recurring charge, or both with one code.
- API and Control Panel connections are secured with a 256-bit encrypted SSL connection to protect against data
- All gateway credentials are encrypted before storage. They can be deleted entirely at anytime.
- Daily backups of all data.
- Global Cross-Site-Scripting (XSS) protection.
- Strict API authentication. Secure session management.
- No stored credit card information.
- Access, manipulate, create, and delete all of your data via the API. No hidden functions.
- Use any programming language. The API takes simple XML HTTP POST requests and responds in XML format.
- Complete API documentation with examples.
- API access credentials can be re-generated in your Control Panel at anytime.